Women in Leadership:
Want to increase your confidence and visibility?
Women only make up 19% of boards1 and represent only 22% of senior management teams2. Confidence is one of the main barriers to success, with 83% of women struggling to make their views heard3.
Communicating with credibility can be a challenge for women in senior positions. Raising your profile, commanding respect and dealing with difficult people aren’t behaviours that come naturally. Not doing so can have a seriously damaging effect on your career.
What is the Gravitas Programme?
Gravitas is a crucial skill for business success and the catalyst for senior positions. In a competitive environment, women with gravitas lead better, build stronger relationships and get better results.
Through the Gravitas Programme, we’ve worked with thousands of female leaders across all sectors. And although expertise is vital, what becomes more valuable the more senior you get is an authentic voice that people want to listen to and an authoritative message that lands.
In response, we’ve developed Gravitas for Women, a two-day event especially for women who want to smash through barriers, exceed expectations and achieve excellence in all they do.
The programme is led by Antoinette Dale Henderson, award-winning speaker and author of Leading with Gravitas who has 25 years’ experience in corporate communications and now works exclusively with executive teams and boards.
Founded on the unique Gravitas methodology, the programme addresses the real challenges faced by women as they progress up the career ladder.
Women who come on the Programme have a memorable, some even say life-changing experience that will immediately increase their assertiveness, executive presence and impact. Organisations which invest in the Programme see increased engagement and retention of their female talent, stronger, more resilient leadership, a more inclusive pipeline and an enhanced corporate reputation.
You will learn how to:
- Articulate your vision with conviction and authority
- Increase visibility as a leader in your field
- Develop a compelling voice that gets heard over others
- Build a magnetic presence and stand out from the crowd
- Make subtle changes to body language for greater influence
- Override negative perceptions associated with age/experience
- Develop a confident mindset and step into your power
- Define and build your authentic leadership brand
- Practice simple structures for keynotes and presentations
- Bring humour into your style without compromising authority
On this exclusive programme, you will get:
- Gravitas Masterclass: a two-day programme led by Gravitas Expert, Antoinette Dale Henderson
- Class size limited to 6 people ensuring your get a bespoke learning experience, tailored to your needs
- Gravitas Handbook: a comprehensive resource to support your ongoing development
- Gravitas Assessment & Report (value: £35)
- Signed copy of Leading with Gravitas (value: £12.99)
- Packages available to include up to three coaching sessions with a Gravitas Coach
This unique course is suitable for:
- Leaders facing challenging situations/people requiring increased visibility and impact
- Business owners looking to differentiate their brand and strengthen their executive presence
- Senior managers who have the technical expertise but need confidence to fulfil their leadership potential
- High potentials requiring increased visibility to reach partnership
- Rising stars who may be perceived as inexperienced because of their age
- Executives who have reached a plateau and are looking for a boost to maximise their potential
- Forward-thinking organisations investing in tailored solutions for increased diversity and inclusion
As part of our women’s programme we asked Antoinette to deliver a talk on ‘Gender Equality and Confidence in the Workplace’ in April this year. With 50+ attendees from across our London team we listened as Antoinette shared practical examples and exercises we could all incorporate into our daily lives. We’re already seeing the impact of this amazing evening and I’m really hoping Antoinette will be able to come back and support us again.
Antoinette Dale Henderson is an exceptional coach and speaker. Her authentic, inclusive and very practical approach are a fresh take on leadership and managing change by accentuating gravitas. Very engaging, people at different levels can benefit from her toolkit, right from early career professionals to experienced leaders.
The programme has itself been transformational for my leaders and my business, and has undoubtedly been the catalyst and the stamina behind our success. At an individual level I’ve seen people with low self-belief truly blossom into confident, capable and compassionate leaders, with a level of finesse that many would envy. And at a team level I’ve been bowled over by the shift towards taking collective ownership, innovating collaboratively and reaching a level of self-sufficiency I’ve rarely seen in leadership teams.
This was the best development course I’ve ever been on! Antoinette is an inspirational speaker and coach. In her masterclass, she provided all the tools and tips needed to communicate with gravitas. I’ve already put many of her tips into practice. I came away with a clear reminder of what my personal purpose is. Thank you Antoinette for an amazing day!
The Gravitas for Women Programme are run twice a year, in February and September. We offer a range of Packages to suit everyone’s requirements. All Packages include a place on the two-day Masterclass, access to the Gravitas Profiling Tool & Report, which assesses your gravitas and provides bespoke guidance on maximising strengths and a copy of Leading with Gravitas. The Platinum Package includes one follow up coaching session with a Gravitas Coach and the Diamond Package includes a programme of three follow up coaching sessions.
Click on the link below for more information and to book your Package.
Please contact us for our self-funded rates if you are paying for the course yourself.
|Packages||Place on 2-day Masterclass||Gravitas Profiling Assessment & Report||Copy of Leading with Gravitas||One x 121 Coaching Session||Three x 121 Coaching Sessions||Price Ex VAT||Dates & Booking|
To book a bespoke in-house Gravitas for Women Programme for your organisation, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
As featured in...
25 February 2018
Research shows that women are 68% more likely than men to to say they never feel comfortable expressing themselves at work. This article helps you stand up and speak out - successfully